Wow, guess I'm a few months late. But let's be serious here, I live in Canada and the nice weather is only just starting. So here we go with the plans for 2019. Let's see just how far I get into this list.
- New Pavement Ends Frameless Sprint top that has been sitting in my garage since December.
- Fix broken bracket on my tail pipe
- Bracket rusted off over the winter. I "fixed it" with some bailing wire. Now it's time to fix it properly
- Mud Flaps.
- Going to fab something up for the rear to keep Johnny Law from getting too interested in my "Excessive Road Spray"
- Electric Radiator Fan.
- Been sitting in my garage for years now. Maybe I should install it. At least I wired the switch into the cab already.
- New Fan Belt.
- To do when I change the fan
- Finishing off Nate's Jeep
- Rear Diff Service.
- Bought some Royal Purple max gear oil to change up the rear to see if it makes a difference on the Detroit unloading. Just gotta do it.
- Transmission Service
- Picking up some Redline MT-90, 'cause I hear it makes the AX-5 smooth as butter.
- Delrin Bushing for my Tire Carrier
- I run a pipe on a bolt tire carrier (homemade) and it could use a bushing in there. Going to try and source some Delrin to use.
- Emergency Rear Axle Retainer.
- Got a thought on something that'll hold my axle together should I snap a shaft in the Dana 35c.
- New Winch Cable
- Again, pretty self explanatory.
- Missing bolt in Winch
- Snapped a bolt that holds the gear housing on. Has been fine for years. One of these days I'll head to Bolts+ and get a replacement.
- Jerrycan and Mount
- Hi-Lift Mount.
- See above. One day
- Lockable storage
- Now that I have a kid, and need all the seats in, I need to build a new locking storage box for behind the back seat. Has to work with the CJ tailgate on the Jeep.
Post a Comment